- Crest Pro-Health FOR ME Fluoride Anticavity
- Crest Pro-Health FOR ME Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
- Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME Floss Picks
This is really nice! The toothbrush is big enough for tweens but not to big. The toothpaste tastes good. My Dad even likes it! My little sister loves using Mouthwash (Don't ask me why!?!) so she loved this! And the Floss Picks my Mom liked using.
About the Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME! set :
"As kids hit their “tween” years, they begin to develop their own personal style in clothes, music, food, hobbies—even their oral care. That is why Crest® and Oral-B® are proud to announce the launch of Pro-Health FOR ME™: the FIRST AND ONLY complete line of oral care products for tweens (kids eight and up), created to protect the areas dentists check in kids—in the flavors and designs older children will like.
“As tweens age and become more independent, they develop their own unique oral care needs,” says Kelly Heaps, Brand Manager, Procter & Gamble. “We found that adult toothbrushes were not always the best size for older children’s mouths and adult rinse and toothpaste flavors were often too strong. We created Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME with the goal of providing tweens with all the oral care protection their parents want, but in flavors and packaging designed just for them. With Pro-Health FOR ME, the battle to brush just got a little bit easier.”
Oral health is an important issue particularly for kids in their tween and teen years. Tooth decay is still recognized as the most common chronic disease affecting children in the United States1, and 51 million hours of school are lost each year due to dental-related illnesses2. Furthermore, one in four parents surveyed in America say his or her kids do a “fair” or “poor” job of taking care of their own mouth, teeth, and gums.3 Among these parents, 70% state their kids avoid brushing and 80% state that their kids avoid flossing.4
While poor oral hygiene can affect the health and well-being of a child, it also plays a role in self-esteem. Tweens who experience oral hygiene problems may feel embarrassed or experience a lack of self confidence.
Parents can help their children avoid these issues by helping them establish healthy routines, but as tweens develop their own tastes and style it can be difficult for parents and children to see eye to eye.
The Pro-Health FOR ME line consists of toothbrushes that are just the right size for older kids’ mouths, toothpaste and rinse flavors designed for tweens and floss picks that are easy to use and less messy – all in unique packaging that’s cool enough for kids eight and up.
The Pro-Health FOR ME product line includes:
- Oral-B Pulsar™ Pro-Health FOR ME Vibrating Toothbrush: Features gentle vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth for a deep clean and a pressure-sensitive split head that adjusts to the contours of kids’ teeth.
- Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME CrossAction Toothbrush: Features a combination of CrissCross® bristles and a Power Tip® to effectively reach and clean between the sensitive gaps kids’ 8-12 experience.
- Crest Pro-Health FOR ME Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste: Helps fight cavities, strengthens enamel and freshens breath, in a tween-approved Minty Breeze flavor.
- Crest Pro-Health FOR ME Anticavity Fluoride Rinse: Reaches areas where children may have missed brushing and helps fight cavities for healthy teeth, all without the burn of alcohol.
- Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME Floss Picks: Easy to use for a more complete clean vs. brushing alone."
Here are pictures ...
(The Floss Picks)
(And the Toothpaste)
One US winner will receive the same
Crest and Oral-B Kids set as I received!!
Go to Crest or Oral B and tell me
another product you like(I don't care which site it is from).
You must leave a valid email address in
your comment for me to contact you if you win.
(the more you do the more the more chances you have of winning)
Become an Agent (follower) of PI of Products
2 entries - 2 comments
Tweet about this giveaway once a day-leave link
1 entry a day- comment a day
Become a follower of PI of Products on Twitter
2 entries-2 comments (leave name)
Blog about this giveaway leave comment with link
3 entries-3 comments
Become a email subscriber
1 Entry-1 comment
Post about this giveaway on Facebook
1 Entry - leave 1 comment with link
RULES : This giveaway will end Nov 14.
The winner will be chosen using random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked.
You must leave a valid email address
for me to contact you if you win. You must
do the Mandatory entry or your comments will be deleted.
Disclosure : I received no monetary compensation for this review
and giveaway. I did receive product for review purposes. All
quotes are from Crest or Oral B. All thoughts
and opinions are mine.
RESULTS OF INVESTIGATION...
Crest-Oral B are #1 companys!