Monday, December 6, 2010

Right on The Walls Review

I was tired. It was late at night when the phone rang. I had just wrapped up my last investigation, and already I had a new case. My new client wanted a way to decorate her house, without using the normal options of wallpaper, framed art, etc. She said she wanted something unique. She wanted a way to...




Right on the Walls let me choose a $40 Decal. I chose a Custom Name Overlay with my sister's name. Here are pictures...

The 1st layer

Both layers


(And here is the butterfly)


About Right On The Walls :
"About Us

A family-owned professional business specializing in design, marketing and print.

We are a mac based design studio operating professional equipment & software. We work with only the highest rated quality materials available in our industry.

Because every space is unique, we personally create and manufacture every order to your specifications. And, we are happy to help custom design something just for you!

Our creative staff consists of professionals in the graphic design, advertising and print industry.


Right On The Walls® products are often imitated, but never equalled. We work hard to continually provide you with fresh ideas & brand new products. We encourage you to share ideas with us so we can create exactly what you're looking for in your space. Please take a look at our customer photos & testimonials,, which truly demonstrates the design, dedication and quality of products we provide.

At Right On The Walls, we recognize that repeat business will only happen if we provide you with honesty, integrity and respect with each and every transaction. We believe that excellent customer service is the cornerstone to any business relationship and we promise to work hard in pursuit of this goal.

Thank you for stopping by our website. We look forward to providing you with great service and creative products! Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

— Right On The Walls® Vinyl Decor Team"

I was a little unsure of how easy this would be to apply to the wall. I was worried I would mess something up, and totally ruin the decal! However, my worries were put to rest when I started putting the first layer up. The decal came off the backing very easily, and there were only a couple places that it stuck. When that happened, it was easily remedied by rubbing over the decal and backing with the application tool. After getting the background name up, I centered the 2nd decal over it, and again, it went on very smoothly. I am very pleased with the result...it looks so beautiful!

My little sister LOVES her Right On The Walls Decal. It looks really nice on her wall. I put the decal on her wall while she was out of the house, and told her there was a gift for her on her bed when she got back. She searched all over her bed, and I finally told her to look on the wall, not her bed! Needless to say, she was very surprised! She likes looking at it as she is falling asleep.


Disclosure : I received no monetary compensation for this
review. All quotes are from Right On The Walls.
All thoughts and opinions are mine.

RESULTS OF INVESTIGATION...
Right On The Walls is a #1 company!

CASE CLOSED!!!

No comments: