Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kitchen Capers Event - CSN Stores Review!



KITCHEN CAPERS EVENT!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


CSN STORES!!!


I was given a $35 GC to choose something for review. I chose three things. A set of 12 Drinking Glasses from Anchor Hocking...


(Looks nice!)



A Paula Deen Loaf Pan...



(Doesn't it look nice?!?!)




And a Box of Coffee Mate Sticks...

(I will tell you about these farther down:)


The Anchor Hocking Drinking Glasses : These are great! My there are eight members in my family so we use alot of cups. These glasses are really pretty! ,y whole family enjoys using these.



(Comes with 6 10oz and 6 16oz)




(In the box)





(The 16oz.)




(The 10 oz.)



The Paula Deen Loaf Pan : My sister bakes alot. One thing that she really enjoys baking (and we really enjoy eating :) is Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread. She makes some of the best! She has been needing a new Loaf Pan so I chose this as a surprise.



(See how pretty it is?!?)



(We will get alot of use out of this!)


The Box of Coffee Mate Sticks : Almost everyone in my family likes coffee. Everybody except my Mom and I. The other day my sister was talking about how she wishes she could carry some Coffee Mate Flavored Creamer in her purse so that she had it wherever she went and could just pull it out to flavor her coffee. She really enjoyed these.

My whole family is very pleased with CSN Stores. We love going on there and just looking. Sometimes they try telling me that they can always go shopping on CSN for me. No Way!! They can forget that!

Disclosure : I received no monetary compensation for
this review I did receive product for review
purposes only. All quotes are from CSN Stores.

All thoughts and opinions are mine.


RESULTS OF INVESTIGATION...
CSN Stores i
s a #1 company!

CASE CLOSED!!!

No comments: