Saturday, June 11, 2011

Office Chairs And Stools



My Mom has been having some back problems. Her back was hurting her sooo bad! It got so bad she couldn't even walk! We finally got all that taken care of and it is doing a lot better but still hurts if she does anything that aggravates it like bending over, when she goes to sit down if the chair is to low it starts hurting, etc. We have been looking around at different chairs.
This company we found has some great looking office chairs! This one chair I found my one sister would really like. She likes anything red! It is called the ItalModern Tobago Office Chair in Red. Here is a picture...



We have also been looking at ergonomic chairs. We think they would help my Mom's back. This one would help my Mom's back but she would also like it because it has a Cherry Finish Wood Base. She loves Cherry Wood. This one is called the Office Star Desk Office Chair with Cherry Finish Wood Base and Padded Arms.



They also have ergonomic stools that help keep your spine in line and gives you back support. This one is called the Boss Office Products Black Fabric Ergonomic Kneeling Stool.


What do you think? Is there a certain type of chair you think would help my Mom's back? Or is there a certain one you think is more comfortable? Leave a comment and let me know!


1 comment:

MaryB said...

I really like the modern red chair, but I bet it's not as comfy as the cushy one! :)