Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Patio Furniture



We have been re-doing our patio. We recently repainted it and we have been changing it around a little. We have matching white rockers and a couple of tables, we have been adding some bird feeders out there to attract them, etc. Sometimes when we take trips though the stuff gets all dirty. That's why I have been looking at some patio furniture covers. We have a fire pit and it gets so dirty! This
Deeco Green Vinyl Rain Covers for Square Fire Pits up to 34" with Elastic Bottom would be great for it.



Do you have a potting bench? I think they are so neat. It would look so pretty back by our bushes in our backyard. I found some really neat ones. This one is called a Rustic Natural Cedar Co. Garden Planter Bench.






We LOVE finding discount patio furniture. One thing we have always enjoyed is a porch swing. My Mom and Dad love sitting there on a swing together. I found one that I really like. It is called the International Caravan Mandalay Iron 4-ft Porch Swing.


Isn't it pretty?!? That is one thing that I would love to have one day. Have you found any good deals on patio furniture lately?



2 comments:

MaryB said...

I am all about finding used patio furniture on Craigslist! :)

Unknown said...

That potting bench looks really pretty! I could use that.