Friday, July 15, 2011

Gym Equipment!


My Dad and Mom have started exercising more lately. They go to the gym, walk, etc. Just today my Dad took my two brothers to the gym and then to play Racqetball (one of our favorites!). We have been looking at purchasing some gym equipment to put in out back room so they can exercise right at home! One thing we have been looking at is an exercise bike for indoor training. There is one called the Multisports Fitness Endurocycles Commercial 500 Spin Indoor Trainer Exercise Bike in Blue that my brothers would love to have. Here is a picture of it...

(Doesn't it look nice?!?)

My brothers would like it because of the feature it has. There is a Water Bottle Holder, an adjustable seat, and fully adjustable handles, etc. It looks really nice!


We have also been looking for the best exercise bike available for my Mom. This one called the Fitnex R70 Commercial Recumbent Exercise Bike w/ Matrix & LED Display would be great for my Mom. Here is a picture of it...

(See!!)

Her back is still bothering her and this would be great since it has a back to the seat. I have found some really neat items that would be great!



2 comments:

MaryB said...

I wish that I had the space for that and also the motivation to use it! It looks awesome!

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to have an exercise bike!! Really makes a great workout!