Friday, August 12, 2011

4iConcepts Review


4iConcepts is a really neat company! They sent me one of their 4iStraps for the iPad. The 4iStrap for the iPad is just a simple strap that does soooo much! My brother and my Mom have an iPad. My brother allowed me to use his iPad for this review.

Here is a little bit about 4iConcepts...
"From the brightest idea to the deepest concept,
we create electronic peripherals that we all dreamed of."

Here is a picture of the 4iStrap for the iPad!


This works great! My brother is using this with his iPad and he loves it! He uses it all the time! This would be a great product for anybody that has an iPad. They also have products for the iPhone and iPod Nano!


Disclosure : I received no monetary compensation for
this review and giveaway. I did receive product for
review purposes. All quotes are from 4iConcepts.
All thoughts and opinions are mine.


RESULTS OF INVESTIGATION...
4iConcepts
is a #1 company!

CASE CLOSED!!!

1 comment:

MaryB said...

I would love one for my iTouch!