Monday, December 22, 2014

Educational Apps for Kids! Check these out! #MomBuzz

Hey Agents!

prekkindergarten

((((Hey Everyone! This app just had an update, so I wanted to share a little more. This is a great app to download for any preschool/kindergartn/baby that likes books. Plus you have the ease of books on a mobile device, great for on the go! I think just about everybody has heard this song before. You know, B-I-N-G-O --- B-I-N-G-O --- and BINGO was his Namo! Yes, I know it can get annoying to parents :), but it can be a learning song for your children. Again, I really like the cute and colorful graphics!)))

Get Preschool & Kindergarten Books, Songs & Early Reading Games App on iTunes

montessori

(((Seriously! Yes, I just said that... download this app... right now! Your kids will love you for it. Not to mention that this is one of the best educational apps, that I have ever seen. The sound is great, the graphics are amazing, your kids will enjoy it, and they will be learning. See!?!? It's a win-win for both of you!)))

Get Alphabet Tracing & Montessori App on iTunes

Android users can also find Kids Academy on Google Play!

Also be sure to visit Kids Academy on social media!

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media and Kids Academy. All opinions expressed are my own.


No comments: