Thursday, January 30, 2014

Investigating TruMoo Chocolate Milk! #TruMoo

Hello Agents!

Today I want to share about the new Trumoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk (available for the month of February)! I have been investigating TruMoo with the help of my lil sis.  So, grab your magnifying glass and your trench coat (it is snowing here!) and let's get started!



Target is carrying TruMoo's Chocolate Marshmallow in their dairy section starting the 26th of December, and local grocery stores will be carrying it for the month of February.  Think of what a fun flavor that is... one that your child is sure to enjoy!

I purchased a half gallon of the TruMoo Chocolate Milk at our local store, because our local store was out of the new flavor, but we CAN'T WAIT to try the Chocolate Marshmallow Milk!




It started snowing this morning (it still is!), and it is pretty chilly/windy out.  My sister went out to check on the dogs and just have fun in the snow, and when she came back in I had heated up some TruMoo Chocolate Milk for her.


I prefer my chocolate milk cold, so I just added some sugar around the rim.  I really enjoyed this.  Chocolate milk is one of my favorites, and this tasted GREAT!  Look!



TruMoo milk is delicious (and very nutritious!). I was very pleased to find out that there is no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial growth hormones. Another plus is that TruMoo is made with white milk from dairies around the country, some pure cocoa, and just the right amount of sugar (as you can tell by the taste!).



You can visit TruMoo's store locator to see if your local grocery store carries TruMoo!  You can also Like them on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter to stay up to date on their latest news.  And last of all - head out to your grocery store and buy yourself some TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk!



No comments: