Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just in Case

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

With three kids whose ages span 10 years, it’s been a long time since I have lived alone. Now that my youngest has gone to college, it has been a real adjustment. I guess you could say I have empty nest syndrome. I will admit it is kind of nice to have the tv remote to myself and not wonder on the way home if there is any ice cream left in the freezer. But then I also have to wonder if the milk or the leftovers have gone bad in the fridge (with a teen age boy in the house that never happened.) Before my last son moved out I got Home security Colorado so the truth is I am never truly alone as long as I set the alarm. I always disarm it when I come home but then re-set it without the motion sensor. It gives me peace of mind to know that I have it, like having a guardian angel. Just in case I need it!

No comments: